It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Danny Phantom and the Avatar (DP/Avatar) TEEN
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 1:31 am 
Fan Fic Buff

Disclaimer: I don't own anything.
Summary: Danny and Jazz get sent into the past by Clockwork to help Aang, Katara, Sokka, Toph, and Zuko defeat the Fire Lord.

Chapter 1 New Friends

Danny Fenton and his older sister, Jazz were walking to the swimming pool for Jazz's swim team competition being followed by reporters. Danny yelled, "LEAVE US ALONE!"

Clockwork appeared and yelled, "TIME OUT!" Everything froze in place, and he slipped a medallion on Danny's neck and Jazz's neck.

Danny said, "Hey Clockwork."

Jazz said, "Hi Clockwork."

Danny asked, "Did Dan Phantom get out?"

Clockwork replied, "No."

Jazz asked, "Why are you here?"

Clockwork explained, "In the past, there is a horrible war between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom and the Water Tribes. The Fire Nation wiped out all of the Air Nomads but one who is the Avatar. His name is Aang. Danny, you can waterbend, firebend, and airbend. Jazz, you can waterbend. You two need to help Aang defeat the Fire Lord before the comet comes. He has four friends, Katara, Sokka, Toph, and Zuko."

Danny replied kindly, "We'll help."

Clockwork handed them some clothes and a map and said, "You two have to change into those clothes."

Danny and Jazz went into their separate restrooms and changed into the clothes. Jazz said, "We're ready."

Clockwork opened up a portal and said, "Good Luck, Danny and Jazz."

Danny and Jazz jumped into the portal and came out behind a rock. They walked out behind of the rock and saw an young girl doing acrobatic moves. Danny asked, "Excuse me, can you help us find Avatar Aang?"

The girl said happily, "I'm looking for the Avatar, too to help him. I'm Ty Lee. What are your names?"

Jazz replied, "I'm Jazz and this is my younger brother, Danny."

Ty Lee said kindly, "Let's travel together. A group is better than traveling alone."

Danny said kindly, "Let's go find him." They found Aang and Sokka fighting with Azula.

Jazz asked, "Should we go help them?"

Danny replied, "No, we don't know anything about fighting their way. Someone should help him. Jazz and I will hide. Ty Lee, you go help him."

Ty Lee yelled at her ex-friend, "LEAVE THEM ALONE!" She blew Azula farther away.

Azula yelled, "TY LEE, YOU TRAITOR!" She shot lighting at her old friend in the stomach knocking her unconscious. She ran away because Danny shot her with his ghostly lighting. Jazz and Danny ran to their new friend.

Katara, Toph, and Zuko flew over to them on Appa. Katara asked worriedly, "Are you all okay?"

Aang replied, "We're all fine thanks to Ty Lee and that boy next her. Ty Lee got hit by Azula."

Katara healed Ty Lee's wound and bandaged it. Katara asked the boy, "What is your name?"

Danny replied, "I'm Danny and this is my sister, Jazz. You must be Katara, Sokka, Toph, Zuko, and the Avatar who is Aang."

Aang asked, "How did you know our names?"

Danny replied, "Ties with Spirit world."

Aang said, "This is Appa and this is Momo."

Ty Lee woke up and said, "Hi. Azula tried to kill me. Can we get out of this forest before she comes back?

Aang shivered and said, "It is getting cold out here." Everyone got on Appa. He said, "Yip Yip, Appa." They flew out of the forest to the Western Air Temple. They got off Appa.

Katara said, "Zuko, you start the fire. Sokka and Aang, you go get some fish. Danny and Jazz, you go find some fruit." They separated to find some food.

Post subject: Re: Danny Phantom and the Avatar (DP/Avatar) TEEN
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:13 am 
Fan Fic Buff

Chapter 2 Interesting Night

A half an hour later, Aang and Sokka came back from fishing. Aang didn't like fishing since he was vegetarian. Danny and Jazz came back shortly after with armfuls of fruit. Jazz asked, "Need any help, Katara?"

Katara replied, "Sure." Sokka grabbed a fish.

Aang said annoyed as he grabbed an apple, "Sokka, that is gross. How can you eat that?" He took a bite of his apple.

Sokka said angrily, "I need meat."

Aang said angrily, "I think it is gross. The fish was just swimming before."

Sokka said angrily, "A real man need meat. A fish isn't meat." He took a big bite of fish.

Aang yelled, "A FISH IS MEAT!"

Sokka yelled, "A FISH ISN'T MEAT!"

Katara said annoyed, "Aang and Sokka, stop this stupid argument. Aang, you always say fighting won't solve anything; action will. Aang, sit next to me. Sokka, Aang is right; a fish is meat." She took a bite of her fish.

Aang said, "I'm sorry for starting that fight, Sokka." He sat down next to Katara

Sokka said, "I'm sorry for that stupid fight, Aang."

Aang said kindly, "Thanks for settling that fight between Sokka and me, Katara."

Katara said kindly, "No problem, Aang."

Aang said, "I'm going to meditate on that rock. Danny, do you want to come?"

Danny replied, "Okay. I never did it before." He followed Aang to the rocks.

Aang sat down on the rock and explained, "Sit down like me and clear your mind of all thoughts."

Danny sat down on the rock and cleared his mind. He saw Clockwork. He said, "Clockwork, I need your help."

Clockwork asked, "Danny, what can I do for you?"

Danny said, "I need to know about why you sent Jazz and me here, now."

Clockwork explained, "I sent you two here because of you need to help Aang stop the war. It was also to show you that you can still be a hero even if everyone know who you are. You can them the truth."

Danny smiled and said, "Thanks, Clockwork." He opened his eyes.

Aang said, "I feel peaceful now."

Danny said, "It was relaxing for a change."

Katara said, "There is some tea by the campfire, Danny."

Danny said, "Okay." He walked back to campfire.

Katara said kindly, "I need to tell you the truth about what happened a month ago when I was the Painted Lady, Aang."

Aang said kindly, "Okay."

Katara explained guiltily, "When I washing off the paint in the river, I saw the real Painted Lady who thanked me for saving the fishing village. You should of been helping that village not me since you are the Avatar."

Aang said calmly, "You did the right thing, Katara. I couldn't help them because I was pretending to be dead. You saved a lot of people at the village; they would of died if you didn't help them."

Katara smiled and said, "You're right, Aang. I felt like when I saw the real Painted Lady that I know her in life, but I never did."

Aang said, "You will figure it out, Katara. We should go get some tea before Jazz drinks it all." They went to campfire.

Danny said, "I need to tell you the truth."

Katara smiled and said, "Go ahead, Danny."

Danny explained, "Jazz and I are from the future the year 2007. I am a half ghost. Jazz is a great swimmer." He changed into Danny Phantom and then back to his human form.

Aang said, "I believe you, Danny."

Katara said, "I believe you, Danny."

Sokka said, "I believe you, Danny."

Zuko said, "I trust you, Danny."

Toph said, "I trust you also."

Ty Lee said, "Same here."

Sokka said, "We're making a list of our enemies."

Aang said, "I would put Ozai at the top of the last."

Zuko said, "I would put the Earth Kingdom town that I stayed at on the list."

Katara said angrily, "I put the crazy blue lighting girl next."

Zuko said annoyed, "That's my sister."

Aang said, "She shot me with lighting."

Zuko laughed and said, "Azula and Ozai are both crazy. My family is messed up."

Toph said, "You aren't the only one with a crazy family. My parents are defiantly on the list. The Boulder and the Earth Rumble host are also on the list."

Danny laughed and said, "My dad and my mom are pretty crazy not nearly as bad as Zuko's family. My sister is the only sane one in my family. I would put Vlad Masters/Plasimus, an evil half ghost in my time on the list. I wouldn't be surprised if he is here."

Katara said, "I would put the Dai Lee on the list."

Jazz said annoyed, "My parents are ghost hunters."

Katara said, "Zuko, your uncle came out okay."

Toph said kindly, "He is a little crazy about tea."

Zuko smiled and said, "That's Uncle Iroh for you. Tomorrow, I will help you stand up to your parents. I stood up to my father a month ago."

Toph said confidently, "It is time to face my parents, tomorrow. I'm going to bed, now." She want into the temple.

Danny said, "Jazz and I are going to bed now." They went into the temple.

Sokka said, "I'm going to sleep." He went inside the temple.

Katara said, "I'm going to feed Appa before heading to bed. No purple berries this time." She walked over to Appa.

Zuko said kindly, "Aang, I need to tell you something."

Aang said, "Go ahead."

Zuko said kindly, "Aang, I'm sorry for hunting you and your friends. We are not that different. I let what I thought was my destiny to capture you get in the way. Destiny is what you chose for yourself not what anyone else chose it for you. We both have something in common because we both have some of Avatar Roku in us. It is your life, and for me, it is by blood. Avatar Roku is my great grandfather on my mother's side."

Aang smiled and said, "I forgive you, Zuko. You saved me once as the Blue Spirit. I saved you from becoming frozen. Do you think we can be friends, now?"

Zuko laughed and said, "Yes, we can be friends, now. I don't know if Katara and I will ever get along."

Aang explained, "I think it because you are fire and she's water."

Zuko replied, "Fire and Water are opposites, so it would be harder for us to get along. Do you love Katara, Aang?"

Aang answered, "Yes, I love her. It is getting cold out here." He shivered.

Zuko said, "I knew it. I won't tell her."

Aang asked, "Do you like Toph?"

Zuko replied, "Yes, I do like her a lot."

Aang said, "I won't tell her."

Katara said strictly, "Aang and Zuko, get inside before you freeze yourselves."

Zuko said kindly, "I'm sorry for what Fire Nation did to the Southern Water Tribe that killed your mother."

Katara said kindly, "I'm sorry, too, Zuko for being so mean to you. I did a bad thing, too."

Zuko asked, "What?"

Katara replied, "I bloodbended to save my friends from a crazy lady, Hama. It is so horrible. Let's go inside." They went inside to their rooms for the night.

Last edited by horsecrazygal20 on Thu May 29, 2008 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:28 am 
This is another good DP story! I enjoyed reading about the people that Danny and his friends met along the way and how they (he and Jazz) have traveled to help stop the battle with Aang...:) Nice beginning! :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:23 pm 
Fan Fic Buff

Chapter 3 Sick

The next morning, Aang woke up and went over to Danny's room. He said tiredly, "Danny, time to get up."

Danny snapped, "GO AWAY!"

Aang said annoyed, "Breakfast is going to be ready soon."

Danny said kindly, "I'm sorry. I'm always a little cranky when I first get up. Let's go get some breakfast." They went outside to the campfire.

Katara said kindly, "Good Morning, Aang and Danny."

Aang sneezed blowing a bunch of dust every where. He rubbed his nose and said through a stuffy nose, "Sowwy, guys."

Katara asked concerned, "Aang, are you feeling okay?"

Aang said, "I'b fine." He coughed a couple of times and said, "I don't get sick." He sneezed again.

Katara said annoyed, "You are sneezing and coughing. How do you really feel?"

Aang whispered, "I feel abful." He coughed a couple times.

Katara placed her hand on his warm forehead and said worriedly, "Aang, you're burning up."

Aang said softly, "I know."

Sokka said annoyed, "Danny has lost it." Danny was going crazy.

Danny yelled, "TOPH, STOP TRYING PUSH A ROCK INTO MY SISTER'S MOUTH!"

Toph yelled, "GHOST BOY, YOUR SISTER IS A BIG MOUTH!"

Danny yelled, "NO ONE MAKES FUN OF MY SISTER! STOP WITH THE STUPID NICKNAMES!"

Toph yelled, "YOUR SISTER THINKS SHE KNOWS HOW TO SOLVE EVERYTHING, BUT SHE DOESN'T. WHO DIED AND MADE HER QUEEN?" Aang sneezed another time.

Zuko asked annoyed, "Will someone please do something about them before they blow us off and destroy the place?"

Sokka said, "I don't want to be by either of them."

Katara said strictly, "Danny and Toph, you two need to calm down."

Danny yelled, "TOPH, STOP MAKING FUN OF MY SISTER!"

Toph yelled, "DANNY, YOUR SISTER IS SO ANNOYING!" Aang sneezed again.

Katara yelled, "DANNY AND TOPH, BE QUIET RIGHT NOW!" Toph and Danny shut their mouths.

Zuko said annoyed, "Danny and Toph, no more fighting. Fighting isn't the way to go. Work it out with words."

Danny said kindly, "I'm sorry, Toph; I've been in a bad mood lately. I just snap at everyone. My sister can be annoying at times, but she's pretty nice most of the time."

Toph said kindly, "I'm sorry, too, Danny. I shouldn't of made fun of your sister."

Jazz said, "I'll try to snap my brother out his bad mood for good. Danny, take a deep breath and calm down. Danny, there is no ghosts attacking you here. That must be a relief?"

Danny smiled and said, "It was the first full night of sleep that I've gotten in while without ghosts waking me up every second. I miss my friends, mom, and dad."

Jazz said kindly, "I miss mom and dad, too, but I'm here. I love you, Danny." She hugged her brother.

Danny said kindly, "Thanks, sis. Zuko, are you okay?"

Zuko replied sadly, "I don't have anyone. My sister is nuts."

Aang sneezed and said, "Your siwter twied to kill me, Zuko."

Danny said kindly, "Jazz and I will try to talk some sense into Azula. I am pretty good convincing people at what they are doing is wrong. You deserve a normal but sometimes annoying sister like Jazz."

Zuko smiled and said, "Danny and Jazz, go talk to my sister. Toph and I have her parents to take care of." The four of them left.

Ty Lee said, "I guess it just us four, today." Aang sneezed again.

Sokka said annoyed, "Aang, you're a monster with that cold."

Katara said calmly, "Aang, you need to be in bed." They went into Aang's room.

Aang lay down on his bed and said tiredly, "I'b really tiwed." He coughed a few times.

Katara placed a wet cloth on his forehead and said calmly, "Aang, try to get some rest while I make some lunch."

Aang sneezed and said, "Okay." He closed his eyes. Katara went outside to make some rice porridge for lunch.

Toph and Zuko at the village a couple hours away

Toph saw her mother and her father. She said, "Hello Mom and Dad. This is my new friend, Zuko."

Mr. Bei Fong said coldly, "Toph, you shouldn't be out in the wilderness. You could get killed."

Toph yelled angrily, "FATHER, I'M SICK OF YOU TREATING ME LIKE A HELPLESS KID! YOU ARE JUST AS BAD AS ZUKO'S FATHER! DESTINY IS SOMETHING YOU CHOOSE FOR YOURSELF NOT WHO CHOOSES IT FOR YOU! AANG IS MY BEST FRIEND! I GOING TO HELP HIM DEFEAT THE FIRE LORD WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!"

Zuko said angrily, "Nobody but themselves can choose what they want to do."

Mrs. Bei Fong said kindly, "Toph, you can go."

Mr. Bei Fong said kindly, "Maybe I was a little hard on you, Toph. I'm sorry."

Toph asked, "Dad, can I go help Aang?"

Mr. Bei Fong replied, "Of course, Toph. Just be careful for me."

Toph smiled and said, "I will, dad. Let's get some lunch; I'm starved." They went into small tea shop.

Danny and Jazz in the forest:

Jazz asked annoyed after taking a bite of her apple, "When we will find Azula?"

Danny took a bite of his apple and replied, "Soon." They heard someone crying.

Western Air Temple:

Katara went back to Aang carrying two bowls of rice porridge and said calmly, "Aang, I brought some rice porridge for lunch."

Aang sat up and took one of the bowls. He said, "Dank you, Katara." He took a spoonful of the rice porridge.

Katara said after taking a bite of her rice porridge, "My mom always made rice porridge for Sokka and me when we were sick."

Aang sneezed and wiped his nose. He said, "I hate being sick." He coughed a few times.

Katara said calmly, "I know."

Aang shivered and said, "I'b cold."

Katara said kindly, "I'll get another blanket for you."

Aang coughed and said, "Okay."

Katara went into her room and brought a blanket for him. She said kindly, "This will help."

Aang sneezed and said, "I'b tired." He fell asleep.

Danny and Jazz in the forest:

Danny and Jazz found Azula pretty beat up. Jazz handed her an apple and said kindly, "Azula, here is an apple. Eat it, please."

Azula took a bite of the apple and whispered, "Thank you."

Jazz said kindly, "I'm Jazz and this is my younger brother, Danny."

Azula whispered, "Nice to meet you."

Danny asked kindly, "Azula, what's wrong?"

Azula said sadly, "I'm a monster."

Jazz said kindly, "You're not a monster. Azula, you are a nice girl. Why do you think that you are one?"

Azula said, "I lost everything because I'm so mean."

Danny said kindly, "You aren't being mean now."

Azula said with a small smile, "I guess I'm not."

Jazz asked calmly, "Why are you so mean?"

Azula replied sadly, "It is because of my father. My father forces me to be prefect. I killed my best friend, Mai and hurt my other friend, Ty Lee. If I say what is happing to me, you'll think I'm crazy."

Danny said kindly, "We won't think you are crazy."

Azula explained, "A couple days ago, I saw my mom in the mirror. Last night, I saw Avatar Roku. They both said for me to make the right choice. I want to stop seeing dead or missing people."

Danny explained calmly, "Azula, do what you really want to do. I know you don't want to be evil. Everyone deserves a second chance to make things right."

Azula smiled and said, "I want to do what my brother is doing and stop this war. I went overboard with power; it got to my head."

Jazz smiled and said, "Danny and I are from the future. It happened to me too. My brother has ghost powers. I wanted to help him fight ghosts; I was really bad at it. I never let him do it by himself; the only ghost that I caught was my brother. My brother yelled at me, and I ran away to Vlad's house as a trick. Danny and I ended up defeating Vlad together. I realized it is better to do what I'm good at like planning strategy. No one has to be prefect all the time." She hugged Azula.

Azula said kindly, "Thanks, Jazz. I been pretty stupid lately."

Danny said, "Let's get back to Western Air Temple." They walked back to the Western Air Temple.

The Western Air Temple:

Aang and Katara walked over to the campfire and saw Toph, Zuko, Teo, Ty Lee, and Sokka. Aang sneezed and asked, "Whewe awe Danny and Jazz?"

Zuko replied, "Probably with my sister." He handed him a bowl of vegetarian Miso soup as Danny, Jazz, and Azula appeared.

Azula said, "I need to tell you all something."

Aang sneezed again and rubbed his nose. He said, "Sowwy, go ahead, Azula."

Azula explained guiltily, "I'm sorry for the way that I acted in the past. I was horrible to everyone. My father, I mean Fire Lord Ozai was just using me to do his dirty work. Danny and Jazz knocked some much needed sense into me, today. We all make mistakes. I would like a second chance, and this time, I won't ruin it. Please forgive me?"

Aang sneezed another time and said, "I fowibe you."

Azula handed him a clean red handkerchief and said, "I can't understand you, Avatar."

Aang blew his nose and said, "Sowwy, I forgive you, Azula. Call me Aang."

Toph said, "She's not lying. I forgive you, Azula."

Sokka said, "I forgive you, Azula."

Teo said kindly, "I forgive you, Azula."

Katara said, "I forgive you, Azula. You sound human now not like a power hungry princess."

Zuko said kindly, "I forgive you, Lula."

Azula said with a small smile, "Thank you, Zuzu." Aang sneezed another time.

Jazz sneezed and said, "Sorry, guys."

Katara asked worriedly, "Jazz, are you okay?"

Jazz said, "I'm fine. It is just the dust."

Katara placed her hand on the older girl's forehead and said, "You have a slight fever. Go straight to bed, Jazz."

Jazz said, "Okay." She went into her room for the night.

Katara said worriedly, "That is a nasty cut on your cheek, Azula. Let me heal it for you." Her hands glowed blue with water healing Azula's cut.

Azula said, "Thanks, Katara. Good night." She went inside the temple to the room next to Jazz's.

Aang coughed and said, "I feel wowse."

Katara placed her hand on his very warm forehead and said worriedly, "Aang, you are burning up. I'll help you to bed." They both went into Aang's room.

Aang lay down on his bed and sneezed. He said, "Danks, Katara."

Katara put a wet cloth on his forehead and said calmly, "Try to get some sleep, Aang." Aang fell asleep. She got into her bedroll and fell asleep.

Last edited by horsecrazygal20 on Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:09 pm 
This was another good update! I felt sorry for Aang, though, being sick! I'm glad that Katara was able to get him some rice porridge and a blanket. :) I like how she thought of him and was there for him...:)

I"m also glad that Danny and Jazz convinced Azula that she could be a nice person and were there for her! :) Nice chapter! :)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:35 am 
Feedbacking Sci Fi King

Poor Aang! But I kind of laughed at Aang's slurred speech even though I had to feel sorry. I never heard of Danny Phantom, but I love this kind of stuff. Sci-Fi and Fantasy are my favorite genres. Great first parts!

:clap :clap :clap :thumbsup

Hopeless Candy-Coated, Stargazing, Dreamer!
- - - -

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:37 am 
Fan Fic Buff

Chapter 4 Worse

Katara woke up early in the morning to a loud sneeze and asked tiredly, "Aang, are you okay?"

Aang wiped his nose and replied, "No, I feel abful." He coughed a few times.

Katara placed her hand on his forehead and said worriedly, "You got a high fever. Try to go back to sleep, Aang."

Aang whispered, "Okay." He fell back asleep.

Katara whispered, "Finally." She fell back asleep.

A few hours later, Aang woke up and whispered, "Katara, wake up." He sneezed another time.

Katara said, "Hey Aang."

Aang whispered, "Good mowbing, Katawa." He coughed a few times.

Katara asked, "Are you feeling any better?"

Aang replied in a quiet voice, "No, I feel hot." He sneezed again.

Katara placed her hand on his clammy forehead and said worriedly, "Your fever has went up."

Aang coughed a few times and whispered, "I know, Katawa."

Katara asked worriedly, "What hurts?"

Aang whispered, "My thwoat, head, and stomach huwts. My nose is all stuffy." He sneezed another time.

Katara said calmly, "Aang, you just have a horrible cold."

Jazz came in carrying a tray with two bowls of rice porridge and said kindly, "I brought you two some breakfast."

Aang whispered, "Danks, Jazz."

Katara said kindly, "Thanks, Jazz. How are you feeling?"

Jazz replied, "I'm fine just a little homesick."

Katara felt older girl's forehead and said, "No fever, Jazz."

Jazz smiled and said, "I'm going to go talk to Azula." She left.

Katara said strictly but gently, "Aang, you need to eat some of the porridge. It will help you get better."

Aang took the three small spoonfuls of the porridge just as Danny walked in. He croaked, "Hi Dabby."

Danny said jokingly, "You look horrible, Aang."

Aang laughed which turned into a coughing fit and said, "Gee danks. I'b goin' to be sick."

Katara asked in a whisper, "Danny, will please go get the bucket?"

Danny changed into his ghost form and flew over to the bucket. He grabbed it and flew back to Katara. He changed back into his human form and said, "Here."

Aang leaned over the bucket with Katara's help and threw up for five minutes. He whispered, "I'b done. Danny, you shouwd be outwide right now."

Danny said, "Okay." He left.

Katara handed Aang a cup of water and said strictly, "Aang, take a few small sips of the water."

Aang took a few sips from the cup of water and whispered, "Katawa, I dow't wawt you to get siwk awso." He sneezed splattering rice porridge everywhere.

Katara whispered, "Try to get some sleep." Aang fell asleep, and Katara placed a wet cloth on his forehead.

Jazz yelled, "DANNY, DON'T PUT THAT IN THE SOUP!"

Danny yelled, "IT WILL HELP HIM!"

Jazz yelled, "IT WILL MAKE HIM SICKER!"

Aang woke up to the yelling and whispered, "Katawa, what's that wacket goin' on outwide?"

Katara replied, "Jazz and Danny are arguing about the soup." Her own head was hurting.

Zuko came into the room and asked, "Can someone please get those two to solve their problems quietly?"

Katara said, "I will." She walked outside to the fire.

Danny yelled, "NO, THAT SOUP IS TOO PLAIN!"

Jazz yelled, "IT'S FOR AANG! HE NEEDS PLAIN FOOD!"

Katara yelled, "DANNY AND JAZZ, STOP FIGHTING! FIGHTING DOESN'T SOLVE ANYTHING; ACTION WILL!"

Jazz said, "She's right."

Katara suggested, "Danny, you can make your own lunch while Jazz makes lunch for the others."

Danny smiled and said, "Great idea, Katara. I will make my own lunch. I'm sorry, Jazz."

Jazz said, "I'm sorry, too, Danny."

Katara whispered, "Now don't fight again." She sneezed.

Jazz asked worriedly, "Katara, are you feeling okay?"

Katara whispered, "No."

Jazz asked kindly, "What hurts?"

Katara coughed a few times and whispered, "My head and my thwoat huwts. My nose is stuffy." She sneezed another time.

Jazz placed her hand on the younger girl's warm forehead and said, "You have a fever. You caught Aang's cold."

Katara whispered, "I know."

Jazz said strictly, "Go lay down for awhile."

Katara whispered, "Okay." She walked back to Aang's room and got in her bedroll. She asked in whisper, "Aang, awe you feeling any better?"

Aang whispered, "No."

Katara placed her hand on his very warm forehead and whispered, "You swill habe a high feber."

Aang whispered, "Youw habd feels vewy wawm. Awe you feeling okay, Katawa?" He sneezed.

Katara whispered, "No, I caubht youw cold." She coughed a few times.

Aang whispered guiltily, "I'b sowwy."

Katara whispered, "It's okay. I'be been sick befowe."

Jazz brought in two bowls of vegetable soup and said, "Here is your lunch. I'll send Danny and Zuko in a few hours." She left.

Aang took a few small spoonfuls of his soup and whispered, "It hewps a little."

Katara took a few spoonfuls of the soup and whispered, "It does." She sneezed again.

Aang whispered, "I'b goin' to thwow up." Katara helped him lean over the bucket, and he threw up for five minutes.

Katara asked hoarsely, "Awe you dobe fow now?"

Aang whispered, "Yes. I wabt to sleep. You shouwd go to sleep." He fell asleep.

Katara listened outside for any fighting and whispered, "No fiwting." She fell asleep.

A few hours later, Danny in his ghost form and Zuko came in with dinner and two cups of tea for them. Zuko said calmly, "Aang and Katara, wake up. Dinner."

Aang whispered, "Danks, Zuko and Danny. I'b not hungwy."

Danny said gently, "You have to eat." Katara ate almost half of her rice and drank her tea.

Aang took a couple bites of his rice and whispered, "I'b goin' to be sick." He threw up on Danny and whispered, "Sowwy, Danny."

Danny laughed and said, "I've been covered by worse things then this. I can clean up fast." He turned intangible causing the vomit fall to the floor.

Zuko said kindly as he handed Aang a cup of tea, "It will help your stomach, Aang. Take small sips."

Aang took few small sips of tea and whispered, "I want to sleep." He fell asleep and so did Katara. Danny placed a wet cloth on each of their foreheads to keep their fevers down.

Zuko asked in a whisper, "Danny, why are you in your ghost form?"

Danny whispered, "I'm in my ghost form because I can't get whatever they have in it. In my human form, I can get sick. I'm not much better than Aang when I'm sick." They walked outside. Danny changed back his normal form.

Zuko said, "It's late. We should go to bed." They went to their own rooms for the night.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:04 am 
Man, when it rains it pours! LOL! Now poor Katara's sick, but at least she and Aang can keep each other company while they get well...:) I liked how Jazz and Danny kicked in there and helped out as well and how Danny was about getting thrown up on. I thought he handled that really well and was cool about it...Nice update! :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:43 am 
Feedbacking Sci Fi King

I'm feeling really sorry for Aang. He's having such a hard time! But I wish I could turn intangible like Danny when something like that happens! :lol

Quote:
Aang took a couple bites of his rice and whispered, "I'b goin' to be sick." He threw up on Danny and whispered, "Sowwy, Danny."

Danny laughed and said, "I've been covered by worse things then this. I can clean up fast." He turned intangible causing the vomit fall to the floor.

:thumbsup

- - - -

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:58 pm 
Fan Fic Buff

Chapter 5 A Bad Day

Jazz woke up late for the first time and saw that Danny and Zuko were making breakfast which was oatmeal and grape juice. She said kindly, "Good morning, Danny and Zuko. Did everyone else have breakfast already?"

Zuko replied, "Yes, they did expect for Aang and Katara. Aang was throwing up all night and can't eat anything. Katara said that her throat is too sore to eat anything. They both still have their fevers." They finished their breakfast.

Danny had a bad headache and said tiredly, "Let's go bring Aang and Katara some breakfast."

Jazz asked, "Danny, are you feeling okay?"

Danny replied, "I have a bad headache."

Jazz felt her brother's warm forehead and said, "You have a slight fever. I think you might be coming down with what Aang and Katara have."

Danny sneezed and said, "I think you'we right. I'b going to lie down for awhile." He left to go to his room.

Sokka sneezed a couple times and said, "Sowwy, guys. I don't feel too good."

Jazz placed her hand on his very warm forehead and said worriedly, "You have a high fever. You probably caught what Aang, Katara, and Danny have. Go lie down before you get anyone else sick."

Sokka mumbled, "Fibe." He went to his room.

Toph walked up and coughed a few times. She said tiredly, "I don't feel good."

Jazz placed her hand on Toph's very warm forehead and said annoyed, "You're burning up, Toph. You are fifth person to get what Aang, Katara, Danny, and Sokka have. Go to your room." Toph left.

Azula limped slightly over to them and said, "Hi Jazz and Zuzu."

Zuko said annoyed, "Don't call me that, Lula." He laughed and said, "I'm joking, Azula."

Azula whispered to Jazz, "Brothers are always annoying."

Jazz chuckled at that and whispered, "No kidding, Azula."

Zuko said, "At least, three people aren't sick."

Jazz asked worriedly, "Azula, why are you limping?"

Azula lied, "I tripped on the stairs and sprained my left ankle."

Zuko said strictly, "Azula, you are lying. Tell the truth right now."

Azula said in defeat, "Fine, the Fire Lord burnt me on my left leg because of my lying about Aang." She rolled up her left pant leg revealing a large red burn mark on her leg and said, "That's why I'm limping."

Jazz said as handing her a wet cloth, "Put that on the burn. It will help lessen the pain."

Azula did that and said with a small smile, "It feels good, Jazz."

Jazz said, "I better go bring Aang and Katara their breakfast with Zuko." They went into Aang's room.

Zuko asked, "How are you feeling?"

Aang sneezed and whispered, "Still bad."

Katara coughed a few times and whispered, "Not too good."

Zuko said kindly, "You two need to eat something."

Aang took five spoonfuls of the oatmeal and drank the grape juice. He asked hoarsely, "Happy, now?" He coughed a few times.

Zuko replied, "I am."

Katara took a few spoonfuls of the oatmeal and drank the grape juice. She whispered, "That's all I can eat. Whewe's evewyone else?"

Zuko said, "Danny, Sokka, and Toph are all sick with that cold. My sister hurt her leg because the Fire Lord burnt it. Ty Lee and Teo are exploring the temple"

Jazz said angrily, "Aang, this is all your fault!"

Aang yelled, "I DIDN'T PLAN ON GETTING SICK!" He sneezed another time.

Jazz yelled, "EVERYONE IS SICK BECAUSE OF YOU!"

Aang yelled, "IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT I GOT SICK!"

Jazz yelled, "AANG, THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE HERE ARE SICK WITH THE SAME COLD THAT YOU HAVE!"

Zuko had enough with the yelling and yelled, "STOP FIGHTING! JAZZ AND AANG, CALM DOWN! AANG, YOU SHOULDN'T BE YELLING WITH A SORE THROAT!"

Jazz and Aang said, "Fine."

Zuko said kindly, "Jazz, think about it. It's not Aang's fault that he got sick. People get sick because germs travel through the air."

Jazz said, "I'm sorry for blaming you on getting everyone else sick, Aang. I've been in a bad mood today because my brother got that awful cold. When my brother gets hurt or sick, I go crazy."

Aang whispered, "I'b sowwy, too for losing my temper, Jazz; I'm always a little cranky when I'm sick. I undewstand what it is like when someone that you love is hurt, lost, or sick. Appa was stolen by Sandbenders, I lost my tebpar like you did just now. At least, you didn't try to kill me like I did with the Sandbenders in my Avatar state."

Jazz laughed and said, "I might of tried it if Zuko didn't stop the fight. I need to work on keeping my temper under control."

Aang laughed which turned into a coughing fit and said, "Jazz, you'we just having a bad day, today."

Jazz said, "I'm going take a little nap in my room." She went into her room and fell asleep.

Aang whispered, "Dank you for stobbing that fight, Zuko."

Zuko said, "No problem, Aang. Try to get some sleep both of you." Aang and Katara fell asleep. Zuko went outside.

Teo asked, "Zuko, what took so long?"

Zuko said, "Jazz and Aang got into a dumb fight and lost their tempers. I had to settle that fight. She is taking a nap until dinner."

Ty Lee said kindly, "I'm sure they will be better soon, Zuko."

Zuko said, "Let's make some simple food. I'll make vegetarian Miso soup with some tofu for protein and Miso soup with duck broth." He lit the fire and made the soup. He went Danny's room and saw him fast asleep. He brought the soup to Toph and Sokka. He went to wake up Jazz and said kindly, "Jazz, wake up."

Jazz yawned and said, "I'm starved." They went and saw the Duke, Teo, and Ty Lee eating a bowl of soup. She help herself to the vegetarian Miso soup as did Zuko.

Zuko handed Azula a bowl of the soup and said kindly, "You need to eat, Azula."

Azula took a spoonful of the Miso soup and said with a real smile, "This is amazing, Zuko."

Jazz said kindly, "I think we need to find what caused Aang to get sick. Then, we might be able to find something that will get rid of that awful cold."

Zuko said kindly, "I think we should ask Aang."

Jazz smiled and said, "That's a great idea." They finished their soup. Jazz and Zuko brought Aang and Katara their soup.

Zuko said kindly as Sokka and Toph came running looking perfectly heathly, "Hey Aang and Katara, I brought you two some soup. Sokka and Toph, aren't you two supposed be sick?"

Sokka said, "I was never sick in the first place."

Toph said, "I never caught the cold either."

Jazz asked angrily, "Why did you fake being sick?"

Toph said, "I was jealous that Aang and Katara were being brought everything for them."

Sokka replied, "I wanted some attention. Danny was the only one who really got sick. Azula was actually hurt."

Jazz said strictly, "Sokka, no hunting for two days. Toph, no lychee nuts for two days. Faking sick is wrong. Never do that again, Sokka and Toph."

Sokka complained, "I need meat."

Jazz said annoyed, "You should of thought about that before you faked sick, Sokka."

Toph said annoyed, "I can handle no lychee nuts for two days even though I love them."

Katara sneezed and said, "Jazz's wight. Go to bed both of you." Sokka and Toph left.

Jazz asked kindly, "Aang, how did you get sick?"

Aang explained hoarsely after sneezing, "I sab The Duke sneebing and coubhing in the fowest twying to hibe it fwom us."

Jazz handing him a box of tissues that Teo had got at the town earlier today and said, "I can't understand you, Aang."

Aang blew his nose and said hoarsely, "Sorry, I saw The Duke sneezing and coughing in forest a few days ago hiding in forest, so no one could see that he was sick. I twied to convince him that he was sick and needed to be in bed because I didn't want anyone else to get. He sneezed right on me. That's why I'b siwk."

Jazz handed Katara the other box of tissues and said, "The tissues will keep you from spreading your cold to everyone else. I'm going to have a long talk with The Duke in the morning about sharing his cold with you, Aang. Try to get some sleep, Aang and Katara." Jazz and Zuko want to their rooms for the night.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:42 am 
Now that we know how Aang got sick, maybe Jazz can let the Duke know how she feels about it. That was kind of bad that he sneezed on top of Aang - unless he just didn't see him, which is possible. :) I hope that he and Katara get well soon! :) I'm feeling bad for them, dog gone it! :) I'm glad that the others learned that lying about being sick was a bad thing to do...great update! :)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:27 pm 
Feedbacking Sci Fi King

So Aang got sneezed on! Yep, that'll do it!

Quote:
Sokka said, "I was never sick in the first place."

Toph said, "I never caught the cold either."

Jazz asked angrily, "Why did you fake being sick?"

Toph said, "I was jealous that Aang and Katara were being brought everything for them."

Sokka replied, "I wanted some attention. Danny was the only one who really got sick. Azula was actually hurt."

Awww, they were feeing left out and needed some attention! :lol

Great part! :thumbsup :clap

- - - -

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:22 pm 
Fan Fic Buff

Chapter 6 Talking to Duke and Getting Medicine

Jazz woke up the next morning and walked into the forest after breakfast. She found Duke and said strictly, "Duke, I need to talk to you right now."

Duke answered, "Go ahead, Jazz."

Jazz asked calmly, "Where you sick with a cold?"

Duke replied, "Yes, I was sick, but I'm better now. Is there a problem with me being sick a few days ago?"

Jazz explained strictly, "You sneezed on Aang by accident. Now, Aang, Katara, and Danny are sick because of your rude manners. There is a saying from my time which, 'Say it, don't spray it.' Next time, cover your mouth when you sneeze or cough."

Duke replied embarrassed, "Ops, I forget my manners. I'm going to fix this problem. I'll show you where I got some medicine." They walked to an apothecary.

Jazz asked the woman, "Do you have any cold remedies and burn remedies for my friends?"

The woman handed a large bottle of a cold remedy and small tub of burn cream to Jazz. She explained kindly, "M'am, give your friends' a small cup of the medicine, and they will be better by dinner. There's no meat in it. The burn cream just put it on the burn, and the burn will go away in a couple days."

Jazz asked kindly, "Do you have anything for a bad temper?"

The woman handed a bottle of an herbal tea and explained kindly, "That will help with bad moods. Make a cup with dinner. It will 15 coins."

Jazz paid for the medicine and the tea. She walked back to the Western Air Temple, and she went into the room where Aang and Katara was. She poured two small cups of the medicine and said kindly, "I have some medicine for both of you. Take it."

Aang took the medicine in one big gulp and said disgusted, "It taste like dirt." He fell asleep.

Katara took the medicine and said tiredly, "It is disgusting." She fell asleep.

Jazz walked into Danny's room and poured the rest of the medicine in a small cup. She said kindly, "Danny, I've got some medicine."

Danny drank the medicine and said gratefully, "Thanks, Jazz." He fell asleep.

Jazz walked outside and saw Azula. She said kindly, "Azula, I got some burn cream for you."

Azula rubbed the cream onto the burn on her leg and said relieved, "It feels better already." She handed Jazz a bowl of noodles for lunch.

The afternoon passed quickly because Jazz and Azula were both joking around. She went to Aang's and Katara's room and said kindly, "Time to get up."

Aang exclaimed, "i feel great!"

Katara said happily, "Me too, but I'm so hungry."

Aang said hungrily, "I'm starved."

Jazz said kindly, "Go outside." She went into Danny's room and said, "Wake up, Danny."

Danny smiled and said, "I feel like I've never been sick at all. I could use some food." They went outside where they were handed a bowl of tofu, noodles, and vegetables with a cup of the herbal tea.

Zuko said relieved, "I'm glad that everyone is better. Maybe now, we can end this war."

Aang said relieved, "Yes, we can. Now that Danny, Katara, and I are not sick anymore." They all went inside for the night.