It is currently Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ann's Videos
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:40 am 
My music vids. :)

Well I would love to say that certain scenes or a particular plot line inspired me to make this video, but that just isn't the case. When I first heard this song, the first thing that came to my mind was Lex and Chloe. I don't know why exactly, but when that happens, I have a tendancy to go with it. I honestly didn't know how it was going to end until I got there. I didn't know what was going to lead up to the ending. I didn't even know how it was going to start. I really went into this one with a blind eye and as the music went on, the scenes began playing out in my mind. This is what happens when I have too much time on my hands. LOL!

Synopsis: Without giving too much away, I will start by saying that Chloe and Lex were in an established relationship. Certaint things happen, that cause her to walk away from him. Lex has an extremely tough time dealing with her leaving and certain things that follow the breakup. The real question is, will they end up together in the end?

Please let me know what you think.

Title: Tonight I Want To Cry
Music: Tonight I Want To Cry by Keith Urban
Size: 8.28 MB

Tonight I Want To Cry

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:07 am 
Wonderful Video, Ann! :) I loved it very much!! :) I like your expressiveness and heartfelt emotion you put into Lex as well as with Chloe. Great job! :)