It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Birthright, Shapeshifters, S2, TEEN, Chapter 74, 12/17
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:29 pm 
Fan Fic Groupie

So sorry, everyone, but I won't be back today. My dance school is extremely busy, and I'm up to my eyeballs in choreography and lessons. Good news for dancing, but bad news for writing, as I haven't had time to touch it.

I'm hoping to be back by Sunday, March 4. Sorry for the delay, and if I can make it back sooner, I will!

KathyW

Post subject: Update
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:18 am 
Fan Fic Groupie

Hi everyone,

I'm afraid I have some bad news. My father has died, suddenly and unexpectedly. He was 91, but he was still independent and driving his own car. I saw him only a few hours before he collapsed. To say I'm in shock is a bit of an understatement.

I am the only one of his 3 children who lives close by and the executor of his estate, so I am currently buried under an avalanche of work and grief. I won't have time for my story for a while, and I'm sorry about that. I have no intention of abandoning it, but I do need to set it aside until I finalize my father's affairs.

I will keep you posted as to when I expect to be back. Until then, hug your parents if you still have them. The day will come when you can't. :(

Kathy

Post subject: Re: Birthright, Shapeshifters, S2, TEEN, Chapter 74, 12/17
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 11:34 pm 
Fan Fic Groupie

Hi everyone,

I wanted to give you an update and assure you I haven't disappeared completely. I've finished with my father's business, but unfortunately, 6 weeks after my dad died, my husband almost died. :shock: He survived and is recovering, but that recovery will take several months. I'm now dealing with all the things I didn't get done for my dance school for several weeks. Hopefully I'll be able to return to writing this summer, when my school is on hiatus.

Sorry this is taking so long. :( I'm thoroughly sick of crises, but eternally grateful I am not a widow. I fully intend to return, so let's hope this run of bad luck has run out.

Kathy