It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I could use a favor
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 3:01 am 
Self Proclaimed King of Blandness

Not sure where to post this so I thought I'd post it here. I need a favor. As some of your know I have a new ebook out. It's listed on Amazon Kindle. I need at least 5 reviews of 4 or 5 stars before my publisher can start marketing it. The favor I'm asking for is this. I have two reviews already. I need three more (at least). If anyone buys off of Amazon.com (it can be anything, not just a book) and would be willing to post a review for me I'll be glad to provide then with a copy of the book free of charge. You wouldn't even have to buy it. For that matter you wouldn't even really have to read it. If you're familiar with my stories you might be able to write a generalized review for the site. This will actually be the first of many my publisher is going to publish for me and I'd be glad to provide copies of future books at no cost to you. In fact having regular reviewers for future books would be quite helpful and you'd get free books in the process. If anyone is interested in helping out you can contact me at noazmale@npgcable.com. As I said the only requirement is that you must have purchased something off Amazon.com in order for them to let you post a review. Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help out and hope to hear from some of you real soon.

Noazmale a.k.a. Jerry

Read more: http://thecharmedcafe.proboards.com/ind ... z2SaVProhD