It is currently Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Mod Check in Thread #5
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:53 pm 
Goddess Mod
 YIM  Profile

sent out birthday congrats.

My spelling is wobbly. It's good spelling but it wobbles and the letters get in the worng places - Pooh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:38 pm 
Goddess Mod
 YIM  Profile

sent out b-day congrats. hey guys i'm still feeling not quite me yet. so i havent been around for a while and all. but you are all never far from my thought and i hope everything is well with you all. will be lurking and checking messages. so always drop me a line. and i have found some more parts to my fics.

My spelling is wobbly. It's good spelling but it wobbles and the letters get in the worng places - Pooh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:55 am 
Dorkus Maximus and Super Wuss

s'up chickie - you been sick?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:56 pm 
Feedbacking Sci Fi King

Hey, Ros! :wave Hope you feel better now!

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:23 pm 
Goddess Mod
 YIM  Profile

Thanks guys. No well yeah. But thats not why I havent been on. I dont know it was like after my cat died in oct I just was feeling really blah blah and blah. I mean i totally left fanfic dom. and even tv. just wasnt feeling like me. but i'm getting back to me. slow and steady. fanfic is such a creative outlet for me that goes beyond the actually fandom that i ship. i get my writing shoes wet. my modly responsibilites are not epic and the decisons i make dont result in money lost or gained. its an escape for me. a welcomed other from the day in and day out. but for a spell even it couldn"t make me smile.
but as spring is slowly turning to summer and i made it past what would have been her birthday and i get ready for my other little one who misses her birthday coming i know she would have wanted me to enjoy the things that make me smile. and embrace the world and the animals in it. and to let go of the anger as well. she's at home with her little handsome man (my rabbit) as well as the multitude of other pets i have had. But My Handsome Man - aka the rabbit and Mis Kitca aka the cat. will always hold special places in my heart. They got me through combined almost 20 yrs. I miss them and I when she died it was like an era had ended. A changing of the guard had happened. and i dont do change well. i never have.

but i'm back. one day at a time. but this is the perfect season to start a fresh.

so instead of leaving as i actually thought of doing 5/14 marked my return to roswelldom full force. although i have been reading some criminal minds fics at fanfic.com...love the show and garcia/morgan fics rule. actually a plot bunny wouldnt go away and when i started writing it i started thinking about a cross over with roswell and then i got all these ideas to finish my fics that are out there and then the other site i mod for called a metting and it was like i never left. lol. go figure.

fandom calls to you on a submocular level. its in your blood. it touches the creative. the comtiplative. the courios. it asks the ultimite question of why? and in trying to answering you fall through the rabbit hole into abyss that never ends or quiets or calms.

it is a glorious and wanderful thing. and i am so happy to be back as well as so happy to always be welcomed.