It is currently Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Feeling Beautiful *Roswell/Firefly/Serenity* Isabel/Inara-M
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:53 pm 
Fan Fic Lover
 YIM  Profile

I was dared/ tricked into writing a birthday fic for our darling truelovepooh, my bestest friend in the whole wide world. then i was asked to post it here by our sweet majik, and since she was the first person ever to leave me fb, here it is:

author's note:
this was unbeta-ed because i ran out of time before the deadline, so the butchering of the english language is all on me!

Feeling Beautiful

Author: alienmom
Fandom: Roswell / Firefly /Serenity crossover
Couple: Isabel /Inara
Summary: Isabel takes some ‘me’ time
Rating: Mature
Disclaimer: I own nothing, just borrowing and trust me; I won’t be doing this again ever!
A/N: Remember I am NOT a writer. Please keep your LOL to a dull roar.

Isabel wondered through the open market, needing a much-deserved respite from ‘soldier mode’ during the conflicts surrounding Antar. Yes, she decided, she needed some pampering, something to remind her that she was still human, well half-human, anyway, and still a woman.

Browsing the wares on display she glimpsed the most dazzling sight, she had ever seen. A woman, gliding through the crowd, in a blur of color and rustle of fine silk. Isabel felt compelled to see her again, needing a closer look. Isabel moves through the shoppers quickly wanting to catch up with the beautiful woman. She could hear snippets of her conversation, the light tinkling of laughter, a whiff of her perfume.

As Isabel grew closer, the other woman’s beauty awed her. Her long wavy raven colored hair, her mysterious deep brown eyes, full lips, and the curves of her body. Her elegant garments represented a revered position in society. Isabel could hear whisperings behind her, around her, “It’s Inara.”, “..so lovely”, “..registered companion.’ This peaked Isabel’s curiosity. She had heard tales of registered companions, skilled in pleasure, but had never actually seen one. This one, Inara, held a special fascination and a strange attraction for her.

As Isabel pretended to shop to be close to Inara, trying to understand the feelings the other woman created in her, their hands brushed as they both reached for the same silk scarf, sending an electric sensation into Isabel’s fingers. She looked up from their touching hands and she stared into the face of an angel. Inara’s kind eyes sparkled as she slowly smiled at Isabel. This caused a riot of butterflies to take flight in her stomach and her heart to race. Inara giggled as she told Isabel they both had wonderful taste. Isabel blushed and stammered as Inara introduced herself, extending her hand in a friendly gesture, saying they would be good friends. Upon taking Inara’s hand, everything surrounding them faded away, and things moved in slow motion.

Inara awakened feelings in Isabel that she never thought she would have for another woman. Suddenly she wanted to run her fingers through Inara’s hair to see if it felt as silky as it looked, wondered how Inara’s soft lips would feel against her skin, what it would be like to lie next to this woman, which both terrified and intrigued her.

Inara sensed Isabel’s nervousness. She insisted on purchasing the scarf for Isabel, making her even more flustered as she tried to deny the gift, no, no it was too much. But Inara smiled sweetly, insisting and said Isabel could repay her by joining her for the traditional Cloistine tea. How could Isabel refuse such a gracious offer? Then Inara took her hand and lead her to the shuttle with hypnotizing eyes the held deep understanding of ancient pleasure secrets.

As they enjoyed the strong, sweet, spiced tea and crisp cookies, Inara explained companion training consisted of helping people to relax and determining what that person’s deepest needs were. “You, my dear Isabel, need to feel beautiful again.” With that statement, Inara had seen into Isabel’s very soul and saw the loneliness, pain and ugliness that she carried there. Those words along with the kindness in Inara’s eyes brought Isabel to the verge of tears. A plethora of feelings, Isabel thought long dead, raged through her as Inara leaned over to softly kiss her cheek. There was a nervous curiosity, a desire to be loved again, and a passion that this woman ignited in Isabel. With a gasp, Isabel, closed her eyes and turned her head slightly to feel those lush lips against her own, as she gave in to her feelings. The kiss was simple one of gentle kindness and promises of what would be.

Irana gracefully rose from the small settee, moving with sensuality and a confidence Isabel admired, she slowly disrobed. Isabel breathlessly watched in anticipation of every exposed inch of velvety skin with a heat rising through her own body. Inara was stunning in her femininity. All softness and curves as Isabel’s eyes roamed over her. Inara then held her hands out to Isabel, beckoning her to follow her deepest desires. Isabel’s hands trembled as she placed them in Inara’s. That simple gesture of trust, touched Inara’s heart because she knew it was not something Isabel was accustomed to giving.

As Isabel was gently led toward the large soft bed, she felt at peace, knowing she was safe here with this woman. Irana slowly undressed Isabel, removing each garment of her Antarian military uniform. As each layer was taken from Isabel, she felt another wall, built to protect her tender heart was being toppled down, stone by stone, leaving her completely exposed to the flood of love she felt from Inara’s generous heart.

“So beautiful,” Inara whispered when she caressed Isabel’s cheek with the back of her fingers, as she stepped close and stood up on her toes to reach the lips of the statuesque woman. The kiss was tentative at first but deepened as Inara asking Isabel’s acquiesce and give herself over to the passion they both felt.

As Inara ran her hand through Isabel’s no nonsense short haircut to grasp the nape of her neck, pulling her head down, Isabel sighed, allowing herself to just feel…as their tongues danced together to the song of lovers. Wrapped In the arms of this unusual woman, feelings that Isabel had thought long forsaken her during wartime, bubbled to the surface and she felt herself come alive after a long hibernation.

Inara encouraged Isabel’s exploration of her body. Her hands caressed and molded to the submissive woman’s breasts. Her fingers grazed over the dark rose colored nipple then followed by her tongue, causing Irana to shiver. Surprised that Isabel could evoke desires in such experienced woman, with renewed confidence, she became bold and sucked gently causing Inara to sigh deeply. There was a sense of wonder and reverence in her voice, as Isabel proclaimed, “ They are so pretty.”

Sliding down her body, Isabel placed wet, open-mouthed kisses down her stomach as she snuggled between Inara’s welcoming legs. Gripping her hips, hesitating Isabel admitted, “ I’ve never done this before,” sliding her hands over the tops of Inara’s thighs, “I don’t know what to do” Isabel confessed as she stroked her soft, trembling flesh. Inara reassured her, “You’ll do fine, Isabel. Just think about what you would like.” looking at her with lust filled eyes. Isabel took those words to heart and did exactly that, feeling beautiful for the first time in ages.

The End

Last edited by alienmom on Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:05 pm 
Dorkus Maximus and Super Wuss

yipppee and woo hoo...wtg !!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:04 am 
Fan Fic Devotee
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Wonderful challenge response. Excellent usage of words. A good blend between the erotic nature of the piece and the exotic location. Very sensual, well orchestrated sensual scene between the two of them. Wonderful job... you have showed you have what it take to be a great writer. Thanks for sharing. s_e_r :D

<center>Vote Roswell #1

Fictional Writings of suicide_eagle_rath </center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:18 pm 
Feedbacking Sci Fi King

:wink: :thumbsup

Hopeless Candy-Coated, Stargazing, Dreamer!
- - - -