It is currently Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Sometimes When We Touch (Willow/Tara) Adult
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:39 am 
Fan Fic Follower
 YIM  Profile

Legal Stuff: It's all Joss' ... I just make stuff up about stuff he made up

Sometimes When We Touch - Willow's Story
(a "missing" scene from "Where the Wild Things Are" written by Tracey Forbes)

They walked back to the dorms in silence, not touching. There really hadn't been an opportunity for them to talk since Tara had wigged at the party. Willow felt brittle, like she was going to shatter into a million pieces. Tara had shied away from – no, Tara had completely pulled away from – Willow's touch at the party. Intellectually, Willow knew it had been the spirits at Lowell House causing Tara to react as she did but Tara's harsh words still rang in her ears. Thinking about what Tara had said made Willow's stomach hurt. Remembering to breathe was also becoming an issue. She was so confused. She and Tara had become lovers weeks ago but this was all still new to Willow. There'd never been anyone but Oz and what she shared with Tara was so different. Willow had trusted Tara with everything she was; hopes, fears, desires . . . Willow hadn't held anything back from Tara. Did the spirits at Lowell House cause Tara to say something she didn't mean or did they just remove any inhibitions Tara may have had about saying something earlier?

“W-willow?” Tara said hesitantly, cutting through Willow's thoughts. “This is my stop. Are – are you c-coming up? Tara's face was hopeful but Willow was still unsure. She knew they should talk but she was afraid of what Tara might say.

“I don't know.” She said honestly. “Should I?”

“P-please?”

Willow nodded and followed Tara into the dorm. It was so strange not holding Tara's hand. They always held hands. She felt like crying. 'It's not real. She can't really feel that way.' She thought as they reached Tara's room. Once inside, Willow was uncertain what to say or do. She couldn't look at Tara, afraid the same look would still be there.

“W-willow,” Tara said. “Look at me.” Willow looked up and Tara smiled gently at her. “What happened tonight? At the party? It wasn't me.” Tara said, gazing steadily into Willow's eyes. Taking a step toward Will, Tara took both of Willow's hands in her own. “I like touching you. I like it when you touch me. There is nothing about you that I find disgusting.” The tears Willow had been fighting back began to flow freely down her cheeks. Tara brushed them away and gathered Willow in her arms. “Shh. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, sweetie.” Tara pulled back and cupped Willow's face in her hands. “I didn't mean a word of it.” She said.

Willow nodded. “I know. I do know. It was just so unexpected and it hurt so bad.”

“I know.” Tara kissed her gently. “I love you, Willow. You're my best friend and I would never do anything to intentionally hurt you. Never.”

Willow nodded again. She loved Tara but, for some reason, was unable to say the words.

“Stay tonight?” Tara asked.

“I am kinda tired.” Willow said, smiling.

“Good.” Tara took Willow by the hand and they lay down next to each other, Tara cradling Willow in her arms. Willow felt the now familiar desire rise within her. Tilting her head up, she smiled at Tara. Tara smiled back and took the hint, kissing Willow tenderly. Willow parted her lips, allowing Tara's tongue to dart in between them. Willow responded, deepening the kiss and entangling her tongue with Tara's. She let her hands stroke Tara's sides as Tara rolled her onto her back and covered Willow's body with her own as they continued kissing.

Settling her knee between Willow's legs, Tara began rocking into the pretty redhead. Willow arched into her in response, a moan escaping against Tara's mouth. Tara began kissing along Willow's jawline and up to her ear. Willow clung to her lover, enjoying the sensations of being made love to.

“You are wearing far too many clothes,” Tara whispered huskily in Willow's ear as she nibbled it.

Willow moaned as Tara rolled off her. “The kissing stopped,” she pouted.

“It'll start again, I promise. Just as soon as there's fewer barriers between us.” Tara said, grinning.

Willow grinned wickedly back at her. “I'll show you mine if you show me yours.”

They quickly shed their clothing and got under the covers. “Now, where was I?” Tara asked. “Oh, yes,” she said, recovering Willow's body with her own. “This feels familiar.” Willow smiled as Tara started kissing and nibbling her ear and neck. She responded by kissing and nibbling Tara's neck and shoulder. Tara began moving down Willow's body, teasing her skin with soft kisses and gentle strokes of her tongue. Using her tongue, lips and teeth, Tara teased Willow's nipple to erection while using her hand and fingers to tease and stroke up and down Will's body.

Willow worked the pigtails out of Tara's hair and ran her fingers through the beautiful locks. She held Tara's head as the blonde continued to move down her body. Willow moaned as Tara kissed her stomach on her way to Willow's pleasure zone.

Parting Will's legs, Tara licked up one thigh and down the other, pausing to tease Willow's clit until it was swollen and throbbing. Willow moaned and arched, seeking release. Tara complied, sucking and licking Willow's clit, her tongue darting in and out of Willow's hot, wet slit. Willow held Tara's head to her, screaming out Tara's name as Tara brought her to climax over and over again.

Tara gently kissed her way back up Willow's body. Her hands never stopped stroking Will, softly bring Willow back to earth as Willow's body continued to shudder in the aftermath of her climaxes. Tara tenderly kissed her. “Come back to me, darling.” Tara whispered, wrapping her arms around Willow.

Willow snuggled into Tara's embrace, feeling completely at peace.

“So, we're okay?” Tara asked quietly.

Willow smiled. “Oh, I think we're better than okay.” She said, all doubts about what had happened at Lowell House removed from her mind and body by Tara's lovemaking.

Tara kissed the top of Will's head and whispered, “I love you, Willow” as Willow drifted off to sleep in her lover's arms.

Willow's Promise on Myspace
Willow's Promise: the happy ending Willow & Tara *should* have had

Last edited by CaughtNtheQuiet on Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:14 am 
Fan Fic Follower
 WWW  ICQ  Profile

Hey, good little fic, CaughtNtheQuiet! I'm not usually that interested in slash fics but I like to read one every now and then to enjoy the writing. This is very well written - and I like it when they're spun off from an eppy or scene. Good stuff. :thumbsup

And, er, on a completely different topic... Well done on your Quote Vadis score! :bow We're thinking of running QuoteVadolic Anonymous meetings once a week for people like you. In case you feel a craving coming on... :lol: :blue

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:09 pm 
Fan Fic Follower
 YIM  Profile

I'm glad you enjoyed it :D

Tara is my favorite character and I *love* Willow & Tara as a couple so most of my fic is about them. I'm not creative about 'shipping...I like conventional couples for the most part...I'm currently working on a novel length fic that I hope to (somehow) get published...I'm working after the end of Buffy Season 7, Angel Season 5...and I'm bringing Tara back... but that's all the teaser you'll get for now... :lol:

side note: The other two fics I have posted are also "Missing" scenes from season 6

and...*shify eyes* I don't have a Quote Vadis problem...I can quit anytime I want... :P

Willow's Promise on Myspace
Willow's Promise: the happy ending Willow & Tara *should* have had