It is currently Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:49 am 
Fan Fic Follower
 WWW  YIM  Profile

She walked to the receptionist and gave her name to the girl. As she waited for her room keys to be given to her she thought about the mission. The Mirror of Truth might be the only way for her to get control of her powers and even tell her if she was meant to be doing thing.
“Here you go Miss”
“Thank you” she took the keys and left for her room.
Indiana too was in the same hotel as Buffy even though they never met they are going to find one destiny together.

Buffy closed her door and began to unpack her knapsack. The last article she took out of her bag was a photograph taken a few days ago of Dawn, and the other Slayerrettes. She placed it on her bedroom cupboard and went to the shower where she took a long and relaxing shower.

A few doors away Indiana too was busy unpacking his suitcase. He was still wary of the flight, but knew that he had to work on the location of the mirror. For about twenty-two years it had eluded him and now it is time to find it. He left his wife and baby girl somewhere in America and he heard that soon after he left she was remarried. So it is final, they would never know him.

~*~
SunnyDale
It was midnight and the slayerrettes was busy with their usual killing, but without Buffy there they were having trouble. They decided to ask Spike to help them in this time of need and even though he didn’t want to, he did it anyway. For he promised Buffy to keep an eye on the group while she was looking for an unknown relic. As they slew their last vampire for the night, they decided to go to the magic box where they could try and decipher some of the text they found a few weeks back. Dawn knew that she promised not to cause trouble for the Slayerettes, but she also knew that she had to be careful. Even though they didn’t hear anything of Glory in a long time she still knew that her life was in danger.

Tara and Willow looked at Dawn while she sat in the tv room. They could see that Dawn was having trouble with being left alone in this crucial time. They walked towards her and said,
“Hey Dawn. We know that Buffy placed you under our care while she was on the other side of the world. How would you like it if you come and help us in the Magic Box?”
They could see how her eyes lit up. It was as if a new hope came into her soul,
“I would love it, but what about the promise that I won’t cause any trouble?”
“What trouble can you cause?” Willow said
“OooKay, if you say so I would love to come and help you” she said with a smile

~*~
London
The night came expeditiously; Buffy was still trying to picture this whole new idea of a relic she never even heard of. She went back to her bed and decided that the best thing she could do was to sleep. Slowly she removed the covers from the bed and climbed in. As her head hid the pillow she drifted off to sleep. What happened next was something that she never thought could happen.
Dream
She stood on the edge of a cliff looking at the brightly lit sky. She could see that it was beginning to get dark. Suddenly her thoughts were interrupted when she heard someone behind her,
“We’ve been waiting for you. Slayer. It is time you know the truth of who you really are”
Before she could see who it was she woke from her sleep.
With a jolt she woke from her sleep and looked at the digital clock next to the bed, it read 12:30.
“uh”, she thought. Not even daylight and she has trouble sleeping. With a silent move she climbed out of her bed and walked out of the room. Maybe a little fresh air would do her some good.

Three doors to the left Indiana too had trouble sleeping. He too has been having trouble with dreams, maybe it was just airplane food or just the climate, but he didn’t know what it all was suppose to mean. With a silent movement he too crept out of his bed and decided to walk into the lobby. As he locked his door he saw a young girl that was exiting her room too. Maybe this time he could try to not cause trouble for anyone. Buffy looked up from the door when she heard another door being closed. She saw a rather attractive man exiting his room too. Now she knows that someone else also has trouble with sleeping.
~*~
Las Angeles
Cordelia was busy with the daily inventory when she heard the phone rang. With an inward sigh she answered it, hoping that it might be a new job from them, but what she heard was rather disturbing
“Let me put you through” she told the voice on the other side of the line
“Angel, I think you better take this call. It is Giles”
“Sure”
The souled vampire took the call and waited for Giles to finish the conversation,
“You mean to tell me that Buffy is of to god knows where and she is messing with something she doesn’t understand?”
“Yes, somehow the message revealed that it has something to do with her and that the Druids let the message with the Mirror”
“Let me talk to Wesley and ask him what he knows about the other watcher’s agenda”
”Just be careful. I don’t want Buffy to know that I called you”
“That won’t be easy”
With those words the conversation was ended and Angel stood there with a puzzled look on his face
tbc

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:43 am 
:clap :clap :clap :clap Great update!!! So Angel is in this too? CooL! I love how you crossed Angel the Series with Buffy and Indy. Awesome chapter! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:16 am 
Fan Fic Follower
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Thank oyu for the review. I am going to try and finish this fic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:27 am 
Fan Fic Follower
 WWW  YIM  Profile

He looked at the computer screen and switched it of. For a while he didn’t know what he must do, then it struck him. He better go and tell everyone involved in Angel’s Investigations about this new development. He closed the door behind him and saw Cordelia hitting the computer terminal saying things that a lady shouldn’t say, he wanted to smile, but with the angry look on her face he dare not to,
“Something wrong?” he asked
“This @$$@($#(#, computer just gave me a warning of a virus. I don’t know what to do”
“Why don’t you scan and let it repair itself?” he asked
“Easily said than done. I tried that and it just said that it can’t be destroyed”
“Where is Wesley?” he asked
“In the lobby”
“Could you please call him? We need to talk”
“WESLEY…ANGEL IS CALLING YOU!”
“No need to shout” she heard him say in the doorway

tbc

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:16 am 
Cool chapter! :) I'll be happy to see how it ends! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:28 am 
Fan Fic Follower
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Wesley came into the office quite annoyed about Cordelia’s shouting. He turned towards Angel and saw that it was important,
“What is the problem?” he asked
Angel sat down and said,
“I just heard from Giles and he informed me that Buffy is in London investigating her link to an ancient Druid relic”
“Which one” Wesley asked
With that Angel told them that it was the famed Mirror of Truth, he also told them that the watchers in London didn’t want her to retrieve the relic in the hope that she doesn’t find out something crucial about her existence.
Wesley looked at the two and said,
“You know that the watchers doesn’t like it if someone messes with their plans and that is exactly what Buffy is doing”
tbc

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:59 pm 
Sorry I'm late in responding, but this story continues to sound really suspenseful and great! :) Can't wait to hear what happens now that Angel knows about Buffy...:)